Thursday, September 27, 2007

IMMIGRANTS OVER 65...From My E-mail...Thanks Ray

If the immigrant is over 65 they can apply for SSI and Medicaid and get
more than my mom gets for Social Security, and she worked from 1944 till
2004, only getting $791 per month because she was born in 1924 and there is a "catch 22".

It is interesting that the federal government provides a single refugee
with a monthly allowance of $1,890.00 and each can also obtain an additional
$580.00 in

No comments:

Post a Comment